Welcome! Please take the time to read over our Camping Guidelines. With everyone’s participation we’re sure your stay at Woodhaven RV Park will be pleasurable.
Quiet time is 11PM to 7AM. All fires must be out, and all visitors must be gone by this time. Our zero tolerance policy on noise means happy camping for everyone.
- Check in time – Noon
- Check out time – 11AM
- No car or RV washing
- Do not move fire pits
- Keep fires within fire pits. Please do not place garbage in fire pits
- Fires must not be left unattended
- Maximum of one tent per tenting site
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times
- Speed Limit 10kph – Children playing, campers strolling.
- Small dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash and owners must pick up after their pets
- All visitors must register at the office
- Swimming and recreational facilities are used at your own risk
- Adults must be inside swimming pool fence with children under 16 years of age
- No clotheslines please
- Waste water must not be emptied on ground
- Please do not disturb the wildlife or vegetation
- The management shall not be responsible for accidents or injury, please be careful
- Sorry… no refunds
- Please respect your fellow campers